Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

FUNNY

WOW... watching this too many times... I think I'm gonna pass out because things cannot be unseen.
And all the people who think this is racist are racist themselves. That means you see skin color and not humor.
Happy Camping!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

....wow...

I watched the whole series for the first time today. It was amazing, never seen anything like it! Words cannot describe this as amzing as this is.

The Lint Trap The Lint Trap

FIZZLE!

Destructo box is hilarious! Below was funny because it sounds like injest! ...wow...
I just realized that maybe the older I become, The more immature I grow... HAPPY CAMPING! =P

1Man 1Army Demo 1.0 1Man 1Army Demo 1.0

Pretty good

The overall game play wasn't very exciting but it was kinda addictive. I would've liked to see some sort of scoring system. Sometimes I would kill a zombie but the it would appear attacking my fort. The zombies did too much damage for their speed and how much health you had but that wasn't too bad. keep up the good work because this was a good game and some improvements could make it better or more improved.
I love you is 8 letters... and so is potatoes

Liquid Measure2 LevelPack Liquid Measure2 LevelPack

Great Job

The game was really challenging! It was fun and differnet thing most games I see on Newgrounds. I go to level 23 before I decided to play other games in the flash portal.
By the way: the link you tell people to go to (in the author comments or when you reply to reviews) isn't working for me if I try to go. It just days a big OOPS! on armor games.
Anyway loved the game because it really made me think long and hard.
.....................................
.....................................
..............................^^ he he he ^^

[Visible] III [Visible] III

Cool

It's the first [Visible] game I've played and It's super addicting! some parts were a little annoying if I couldn't beat them but it was still awesome

Dad-Bot Dad-Bot

yummy

Aweall. I had to create this new word because this isn't just some awe inspiring it makes all the awe inspired